FOR CLIENTS THAT WISH TO COMPLETE THEIR OWN POST PRODUCTION WE CAN SCAN AND SUPPLY A REGISTERED POINT CLOUD
- .POD – Pointools and Bentley format
- .PCG and RCS- AutoDesk formats
- .IMP, PTX, – Leica formats
- .ZFC – Aveva,LFM Modeller format
- .PTS, XYZ – standard ASCII formats
In addition to the point cloud, we suggest TruView– panoramic views of single scans with an option of simple measurements and coordinate display. Panoramic images allied to a standard intensity point cloud provide an effective dataset for modelling.
A number of our clients prefer to create their own products from point cloud data. In these instances, we can provide a registered point cloud, filtered to your specification and delivered in a format of your choice.
In a case when the client wouldn’t have enough experience or manpower to convert the cloud into CAD data, we may offer our additional services of 3D point cloud processing.
For more experienced point cloud users we can offer enhanced services.
Practical applications include:
- As-built surveys or construction verification
- Creating a base data set for the documentation of heritage sites
- Creating 3D or 2D CAD documentation for urban and architectural planning
- Clash detection (aligning design with existing structures)
- Right of Lights
- Volume surveys