- Design and Detailing of Process System / Facilities for Offshore Wellhead Platforms
- Offshore / Onshore Oil & Gas Processing
- Revamp / Modification of Facilities on Process/Wellhead Platforms
- Carrying out Simulation Study to develop Mass & Heat Balance and to establish property databank.
- Developing and updating Process Engineering deliverables.
- Carrying out Effluent study and developing suitable system like Flare, Vent and Drain System.
- Fire Water Hydraulics Study
- Heat Exchanger Thermal Rating
- Participating in HSE studies like HAZOP, SIL to record the design changes and to implement in Design Engineering.
RANGE OF SERVICES
- Conceptual / FEED Designs
- Pre-Bid Engineering
- Engineering Surveys
- Detail Engineering for Greenfield and Brownfield Projects
- Review and Verification of Basic/ Detail design
- Procurement Engineering
- Installation Engineering
- Project Management and Consultancy Services
Assist you on Every Stage of Engineering
- Heat and Mass Transfer Calculations
- Pipe Sizing Calculations.
- Flow Diagram Preparation.
- Piping & Instrumentation Diagram Preparation.
- Line List preparation.
- Piping & Equipment Material Selection.
- Pressure Drop Calculations (Pump /
- Compressor, Etc. Head determination).
- Network Analysis (PIPENET).
- Equipment and Accessories selection.
- Equipment (Storage tanks, Heat Exchangers, Pressure Vessels, Process Columns, Reactors, etc.
- Sizing Calculations and Data sheet preparation.
- Process review of equipments.
- Control Valve Sizing Calculations and
- Data Sheet preparation.
- Safety Valve Sizing Calculations and
- Data Sheet preparation.
- Flow Meter Data sheet Preparation.
- Restricted Orifice sizing calculations and data sheet preparation.
- Process Data Sheets for all Instruments.
- Piping Design
- PipingMaterial specifications
- ValvesMaterial Specification
- Reinforcement Calculation
- Stress Analysis
- Standard supports, Springs and
- Special Support Designs
- Vendor Drawing Reviews
- 3DModeling (PDS/PDMS)
- Design Basis
- Requisition For Quotation
- Technical Queries
- Technical Bid Analysis
- Purchase Specifications
- Material Handling Reports
- Static Equipment Design
- Pressure Vessels
- Heat Exchangers
- General Arrangement Drawings for Static Equipment
- Preparation of Control Philosophy
- Preparation of Detailed Execution Drawings
- Preparation of Instrument Index
- Preparation of Instrument Elevation Plan
- Preparation of Interlock Logic Diagrams
- Preparation of Cable Tray / Cable Trench Layouts
- Preparation of Junction Box Termination Drawings
- Preparation of Instrument Hook up Drawings
- Preparation of Cable Schedules
- Preparation of Fire and Gas Drawings
- Preparation of Cause and Effect Drawings
- Preparation of Requisition and Specification of Instruments
- SCADA I/O List
- Technical Bid Evaluation
- Review of Vendor Package Systems
- Preparation of Bill of Materials
- Preparation of Interface drawings for DCS, PLC, SCADA & MCC
- Attending SAFOP / HAZOP meetings
- Preparation of Earthing layouts for System and Field
- Preparation of Scope of Work for Construction Activities
- Preparation of FAT and SAT procedures
- Preparation of As‐Built Drawings and Documentation.
The Electrical System for an Offshore Platform shall be designed to provide
- Safety to personnel, equipments and marine life.
- Reliability of service.
- Minimal fire work
- Ease of maintenance and convenience of operation
- Standardization of equipment and material.
- Protection against explosions and fire hazards
- Automatic protection of all electrical equipments
Through selective relaying system
- Adequate provisions for future expansion and modification.
- Hook-up provisions with existing facilities , wherever required
Structural design engineering
- Platform Analysis and Design Drawings / Modeling ,Two Dimensional, Three Dimensional,
- Bulk MTO, Weight Control
- Miscellaneous Design, Vortex Shedding ,Padeye and Trunnion ,DesignJoint
- Design wave slam
PLATFORM Analysis AND DESIGN
Jacket Design – In Service Analysis
- In-place analysis, Seismic Analysis ,Fatigue Analysis ,Wave Response ,Ship Impact Design,
- Jacket Design – Pre Service Analysis , Load out Analysis ,Tow Analysis ,Launch Analysis ,
- Floatation Analysis ,Up-ending Analysis Offshore Lift Analysis
- Structural design of Padeyes, Trunnions ,Sea Fasteners
- In-place Analysis ,Seismic Analysis ,Equipment Skid Design, Modular Support Frame ,
- Design Dropped Object Analysis
- Loadout Analysis, Tow Analysis, Offshore lift analysis
- Review of Geo-Technical Report & Data Pile Sizing & Optimization Pile ,Drivability Analysis
- On-bottom Stability, Mudmat Analysis, Anchor Pile Design including Drilled & Grouted
HIGHER END CAPABILITIES
- Engineering for North Sea Jacket, Dynamic Response Analysis
- Spectral Fatigue Analysis, LRFD Compliance analysis
- Jack-up Rig Punch Through Study
- Selection Of Jack-up In Different Subsoil
- Rock Dumping Study for Spudcan Support Stabilization
PPES offers project facilitation service and support as managing contractor in the project
PPES Project Management & Control Philosophy:
- Strategy Development
- Bidder Prequalification
- Tendering & Bid Evaluation
- Contract Management
- Engineering Approvals & Quality Assurance
- Construction Management & Quality Assurance
- Planning, Monitoring and Control
- Health, Safety and Environment Management
- Budgeting and Cash Flow Estimation
- Procurement Services