Targeted service and maintenance management with COMOS MRO.
With COMOS MRO (Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul), all aspects of management, planning, and organization of operation and maintenance, including plant documentation, are carried out in a single system. This means that any changes to the plant due to service and maintenance processes are also immediately available in the engineering data.
- Complete system integration for better planning accuracy
- Reduction of unproductive times to a minimum
- A high degree of automation reduces administrative effort
- Optimized planning reduces the need for stock of materials
- Improved identification of weakpoints reduces the failure rate
- Individual modification of measures lowers maintenance costs
- High efficiency leads to ashorter amortization period
Design and functions
COMOS MRO enables you to create personalized work packages for the structured division of pending processes. The integration of ERP applications (ERP = Enterprise Resource Planning) makes use of functions in COMOS MRO for optimum monitoring and control of resources, such as demand indications, availability checks, inventory management and many more.
For optimum maintenance, individual components can undergo a risk analysis in COMOS and be evaluated according to different criteria. The maintenance measures that should be used are derived from the defined criteria. In the case of condition-based maintenance, the appropriate measures are, dependent on the condition of a component, always taken in time. Error messages or specific events are responded to. Risk-based maintenance is carried out preventively, based on safety aspects, legal guidelines etc, in defined intervals.